eLearning | Racial Equity Course
Do you want to learn how to promote racial equity in the classroom while adding additional hours to your professional development resume?
This 12-week course provides you with everything that you need to build classroom and racial equity strategies for students who are of a different ethnicity than you. The purpose of the promoting positive racial teacher student classroom relationships course is to increase the participants’ cultural awareness, knowledge, and communication techniques resulting in creating a positive school environment for historically underserved students and their teachers.
- Better Connections with students of color
- Parents of color better understanding your intentions
- Eliminate possible litigation from parents and civic organizations
- 12 Weekly Live Online Sessions
- Live Question & Answer Sessions
- Access to Online Support Groups
- Access to assignments online
- One-on-one support available
- You will have positive reactions from students and parents of color
- You will have the respect of students and parents of color
- You create an atmosphere where students enjoy coming to school
- You will have the skills to transform the mindset of students, parents, and staff
- You will have strategies that improve the overall experience of learning for all
This course is for teachers and administrators who desire to eliminate worries about negative perceptions will earning professional development hours.