eLearning | Module 1 Classroom Management Mini Course (Copy)
Discover how to stop feeling exhausted after a Day of Teaching Black Students
Did you know that the number one reason that a teacher moves to another school, school district, or leaves the teaching profession is related to emotional exhaustion, burnout, or stress?
Experiencing some daily stress and anxiety is normal, but over time, chronic stress can take a toll on the body too. In many cases, the first reaction to stress in schools is to blame the students, parents, and administrators.
During the webinar you will learn techniques for reducing stress with Black students, Black parents, and school administrators.
Participants will learn to :
- Eliminate friction with administrators over classroom discipline
- Create a classroom environment of respect and rapport conducive for Black students
- Incorporate student participation in the development of standards for acceptable classroom behaviors
- Create a plan for effectively responding to student misbehaviors
- Avoid Potentially Negative Engagement with Black Parents
Ready to elevate your classroom management skills
This course is for teachers who are looking to learn classroom and community management techniques that work best with Black Students, Black parents, and school administrators.
There are no reviews yet.