1 Hour Classroom Management Consultation Service$1,597.00
Dr. Campbell provides a consultation service designed to help teachers with practices and classroom systems. His service includes:
- One-On-One Session
- I Will Take Notes and Send Them to You
- I Will Give You the Recording
- I Will Give You Any Assets That You Need from the Call
- I Will Follow-Up with You in 30 Days
Classroom Management Mini Course$797.00
Discover how to stop feeling exhausted after a Day of Teaching Black Students
Did you know that the number one reason that a teacher moves to another school, school district, or leaves the teaching profession is related to emotional exhaustion, burnout, or stress?
Experiencing some daily stress and anxiety is normal, but over time, chronic stress can take a toll on the body too. In many cases, the first reaction to stress in schools is to blame the students, parents, and administrators.
During the mini course you will learn techniques for reducing stress related to interactions with Black students, Black parents, and school administrators.
Participants will learn to:
- Eliminate friction with administrators over classroom discipline
- Create a classroom environment of respect and rapport conducive for Black students
- Incorporate student participation in the development of standards for acceptable classroom behaviors
- Create a plan for effectively responding to student misbehaviors
- Avoid Potentially Negative Engagement with Black Parents
Ready to elevate your classroom management skills
This course is for teachers who are looking to learn classroom and community management techniques that work best with Black Students, Black parents, and school administrators.
GET STARTED TODAY!
Promoting Positive Racial Teacher Student Classroom Relationships Leadership Course$2,499.00
Promoting Positive Racial Teacher Student Classroom Relationships Leadership Course has three primary goals.
- Teach participants leadership principles for helping teachers to improve classroom management techniques that minimize classroom cultural differences and clashes between teachers and students
- Teach leadership principles that support teacher leadership and promote the involvement of students in the whole scale reform efforts.
- Teach leaders to develop both individual and organizational accountability measures to ensure classroom management success for culturally different teaches and students
Promoting Positive Racial Teacher Student Classroom Relationships Leadership Course is an easy-to-use framework that increases knowledge retention, encourages the transfer of learning, and improves the results of your training efforts. Each module targets at least one stage of the Cognitive Apprenticeship learning cycle necessary for Promoting Positive Racial Teacher Student Classroom Relationships.
Modules Cognitive Apprenticeship Methodology 1
· Skill Evaluation
· Cultural analysis
· Disproportionate Discipline
· Teacher Leadership
· Student Involvement
· Leadership Implementation Planning
· Planning Support Processes
Promoting Positive Racial Teacher Student Classroom Relationships Management Course$1,499.00
- Do your administrators believe that you do not give your best efforts to educating Black students?
- Do you feel exhausted due to negative student classroom behaviors?
- Do you get blamed for low Black student achievement?
- Do parents complain about the way that you interact with their children in school?
- Do administrators limit your power to discipline Black students?
- Does your ability to teach become reduced because Black’s students do not do your homework?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the course will help you!
The Promoting Positive Racial Teacher Student Classroom Relationships course has several features that will help teachers. After completing the course:
- Administrators will believe that you give your best efforts when teaching Black students
- Administrators will be reluctant to reject your discipline referrals for Black students
- Teachers will eliminate stress and exhaustion when teaching Black students
- Teachers will increase the number of Black students who complete their homework
- Black Parents will support your teaching efforts
Embedded with the course are requirements outlined by the nationally acclaimed Danielson Framework which helps teachers to meet teacher evaluation obligations. The Danielson Framework serves as a guide for coaching and mentoring in schools across the country. The framework identifies aspects of a teacher’s responsibilities, which are supported by empirical studies and help to improve student learning.
The course helps teachers meet teacher evaluation obligations in the areas of:
- 2a – creating an Environment of Respect and Rapport
- 4c – Communicating with families
- 4e – Growing and Developing Professionally
The course also has activities embedded that enable participants to meet the nationally accepted 21st Century Professional Development guidelines.
- Course is approved for:
- Instructional Certificates – The Instructional certificate is issued to a person whose primary responsibility shall be direct contact with learners in teaching-learning situations.
- Educational Specialist Certificates – Type Code 31 – The Educational Specialist certificate is issued to a person whose primary responsibility shall be to render professional service other than classroom teaching.
- Supervisory Certificates – The Supervisory certificate is issued to a person whose primary responsibility shall be to supervise educational programs and direct the activities of professional and non-professional employees in such programs.
- Administrative Certificates (Principal and Career and Technical Directors) –The Administrative certificate is issued to a person whose primary responsibility shall be to direct, operate, supervise, and administer the organizational and general education activities at a school.
- Standard 1: Professional development activities have clear objectives for increasing student achievement and school success.
- Standard 2: Professional development activities are based on principles of adult learning theory to engage educators in professional growth.
- Standard 3: Professional development activities are aligned to at least one component of one domain within the Danielson Framework for Teaching.
- Standard 4: Professional development activities are aligned with the current and applicable Pennsylvania Core Standards or Pennsylvania Academic Standards.
- Standard 5: Professional development activities utilize a curriculum that is based on research or best practice and a delivery model that emphasizes sustained, job-embedded professional development.
- Standard 6: Assesses participant proficiency through an end-of-course assessment.
- Standard 7: Assesses participant satisfaction and impact on professional practice through surveys of all enrollees that are used by the provider for continuous improvement.
- Standard 8: Evaluates through multiple measures of student achievement within the context of educator effectiveness to determine impact on student learning, educator effectiveness and/or school performance.
- Participants learn strategies that result in transforming negative administrator, student, and parent perceptions
- Participants receive professional development credits
- Participants will effectively communicate with Black parents
- Participants will effectively reduce limitations of standardized testing for Black students
- Participants learn to effectively eliminate blame for low Black student achievement on standardized tests
The number of class participants is limited.
Get Started Now!!!
This course is approved by The Pennsylvania Department of Education Too
AUN – 300004257
Complete the Course from the Comfort of Your Home