1 Hour Classroom Management Consultation Service$2,997.00
Dr. Campbell provides a consultation service designed to help teachers with practices and classroom systems. His service includes:
- One-On-One Session
- I Will Take Notes and Send Them to You
- I Will Give You the Recording
- I Will Give You Any Assets That You Need from the Call
- I Will Follow-Up with You in 30 Days
Classroom Management Mini Course$797.00
Trouble Connecting with Black Students in the Classroom?
Try Simple Solutions That Actually Work. So, You Can Make Those Connections
This Training Is Going to Make Your Job as a teacher Easier In 3 Areas
- Stop Worrying about Classroom Discipline
- This training is going help you to stop worrying about classroom discipline because teachers who make positive connections with their students are more likely to have students reciprocate those positive feelings.
- Increased Parental Support
- It will increase parental support because students will talk so much about how well you treat them in the class that even their parents will appreciate and support your teaching efforts.
- Increased Job Satisfaction
- Students and teachers who are warm, compassionate, and friendly toward one another in the classroom have the potential to improve instruction and learning which makes the job of teaching more satisfying.
- Stop Worrying about Classroom Discipline
Leadership Academy Includes:
- Black Learners Matter Too™ T-shirt – $26.70 to $31.50
- Book – Promoting Positive Racial Teacher Student Classroom Relationships – Textbook – $90
- Classroom Management Mini Course – 797.00
- 1 Hour Classroom Management Consultation Service – $2,997.00
- Promoting Positive Racial Teacher Student Classroom Relationships Leadership Course – $4,999.00
- Promoting Positive Racial Teacher Student Classroom Relationships Management Course – $7,999.00
- Total Value – $16,913.50
Promoting Positive Racial Teacher Student Classroom Relationships Leadership Course$7,999.00
Promoting Positive Racial Teacher Student Classroom Relationships Leadership Course has three primary goals.
- Teach participants leadership principles for helping teachers to improve classroom management techniques that minimize classroom cultural differences and clashes between teachers and students
- Teach leadership principles that support teacher leadership and promote the involvement of students in the whole scale reform efforts.
- Teach leaders to develop both individual and organizational accountability measures to ensure classroom management success for culturally different teaches and students
Promoting Positive Racial Teacher Student Classroom Relationships Leadership Course is an easy-to-use framework that increases knowledge retention, encourages the transfer of learning, and improves the results of your training efforts. Each module targets at least one stage of the Cognitive Apprenticeship learning cycle necessary for Promoting Positive Racial Teacher Student Classroom Relationships.
Modules Cognitive Apprenticeship Methodology 1
· Skill Evaluation
· Cultural analysis
· Disproportionate Discipline
· Teacher Leadership
· Student Involvement
· Leadership Implementation Planning
· Planning Support Processes
Promoting Positive Racial Teacher Student Classroom Relationships Management Course$4,999.00
- Do your administrators believe that you do not give your best efforts to educating Black students?
- Do you feel exhausted due to negative student classroom behaviors?
- Do you get blamed for low Black student achievement?
- Do parents complain about the way that you interact with their children in school?
- Do administrators limit your power to discipline Black students?
- Does your ability to teach become reduced because Black’s students do not do your homework?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the course will help you!
The Promoting Positive Racial Teacher Student Classroom Relationships course has several features that will help teachers. After completing the course:
- Administrators will believe that you give your best efforts when teaching Black students
- Administrators will be reluctant to reject your discipline referrals for Black students
- Teachers will eliminate stress and exhaustion when teaching Black students
- Teachers will increase the number of Black students who complete their homework
- Black Parents will support your teaching efforts
Embedded with the course are requirements outlined by the nationally acclaimed Danielson Framework which helps teachers to meet teacher evaluation obligations. The Danielson Framework serves as a guide for coaching and mentoring in schools across the country. The framework identifies aspects of a teacher’s responsibilities, which are supported by empirical studies and help to improve student learning.
The course helps teachers meet teacher evaluation obligations in the areas of:
- 2a – creating an Environment of Respect and Rapport
- 4c – Communicating with families
- 4e – Growing and Developing Professionally
The course also has activities embedded that enable participants to meet the nationally accepted 21st Century Professional Development guidelines.
- Participants learn strategies that result in transforming negative administrator, student, and parent perceptions
- Participants receive professional development credits
- Participants will effectively communicate with Black parents
- Participants will effectively reduce limitations of standardized testing for Black students
- Participants learn to effectively eliminate blame for low Black student achievement on standardized tests
The number of class participants is limited.
Get Started Now!!!
Complete the Course from the Comfort of Your Home